Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named International Business Society Scholarships. This funding program is sponsored by the UVA Darden School of Business for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The educational award is available for students from all over the world who will take admission for the master’s degree program at Darden School of Business in the United States.
This amazing opportunity will support financially disadvantaged but deserving students.
User Review( votes)
The Darden School of Business is a part of the University of Virginia and provides programs for MBA, PhD and Executive Education. It is known for being one of the USA’s most popular business colleges.
Why study at Darden School of Business? At this school, they are dedicated to cultivating a globally-minded culture that represents the world of global business and simulates the success pressures of modern business through guided education. Their faculty is deeply committed to your personal and professional development, both during your time at Darden and throughout your career.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University or Organization: UVA Darden School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students from South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a master’s in the field of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the School.
- The grants are competitively awarded based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the school. After that, candidates can apply for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your transcripts, resume, two letters of recommendation, and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide standardized test scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
The UVA Darden School of Business will provide the award amount based on a variety of metrics and considerations.