The University of Twente is delighted to offer its Education for Sustainable Energy Development (ESED) Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024. The scholarship is open to students from all nationalities.
The scholarship is for highly competitive international students who want to pursue a master’s degree at the University of Twente. Successful scholars receive up to USD $ 10,000 per year (max. two years).
Great chance for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Twente was Based in 1961 public research university located in the Netherlands and tagged among the highest 400 universities globally. It delivers degrees in social and exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
Why study at the University of Twente? The university furnishes high-quality, project-based education in a global atmosphere and a unique and relaxed environment. Here, students will get amazing international knowledge and good job prospects.
Application Deadline: 7 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree program
- Award: USD $ 10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to the Master’s degree program in Environmental & Energy Management, Geo-information Science and Earth Observation, and Sustainable Energy Technology subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates undertake full-time master’s-level studies in zero-carbon energy, smart grids, electric transportation, energy storage, advanced electricity technologies, public policy, economics, law, or political science.
- Eligible applicants must pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) beginning in autumn 2023.
- Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided they meet this requirement.
- Candidates must be citizens of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD).
- They committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development.
- They are outstanding students.
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants must be admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After that, all candidates must submit an online application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the required supporting documents:
- Passport (photo page only) or birth certificate
- Curriculum vitae detailing their education, work experience (if applicable), awards, and participation in volunteer and extracurricular activities
- Admission letter from their university program of choice
- Upload a copy official letter of admission from the university
- Program outline
- University transcript(s)
- Academic Reference Form
- Academic or personal reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: To taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain the minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- CAE – A, B or C grade
- CPE – A, B, or C grade
The University of Twente will provide Scholarships of up to USD $ 10,000 per year (max. two years). Up to 10 scholarships are awarded annually. The amount of the award varies on a case-by-case basis. For more information, look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).