Apply for the scholarships funded by the Tanzania Business School and get the study fund for covering your educational expenses. The grant is open only for Tanzanian students.
The purpose of these grants is to support those students who have outstanding academic records and personal integrity. The school offers these grants for the academic year 2020-2021.
User Review( votes)
Tanzania Business School is founded in 2007. It offers globally recognized, and quality academic programs range from graduate, postgraduate and executive MBA, research and short courses for talented students.
Why Study at Tanzania business school? Tanzania Business School gives a unique chance to make a significant change on your career path. It deals with work-incorporated learning, emphasis on professionalism and exhaustive industry preparing system.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Tanzania Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree coursework
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Five scholarships are available
- Nationality: Tanzania
- The prize can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree coursework
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must have to hold their previous degree certificates. Candidates are also needed to demonstrated grades, extra-curricular activities, and standardized test scores.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this educational grant, applicants need to take admission in any degree level course at the Tanzania Business School. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: If you wish to apply, you are needed to submit, CV, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, transcript, passport-sized photographs and all the necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: All students must have to submit proof of their English language sufficiency for studying at the school.
Benefits: Each winning scholar will get the educational fund for their studies.