To support outstanding new entrants to develop their academic and non-academic talents, the Education University of Hong Kong is providing the EduHK Entrance Scholarships for students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is specifically designed for non-local students who possess the ability to achieve greater heights. Students from all countries are eligible. The scholarship is solely based on academic ability, personal qualities, interview performance, and non-academic achievements.
Great opportunity to get benefitted in Hong Kong.
User Review( votes)
The Education University of Hong Kong is the only one dedicated to teacher education in Hong Kong with a mission to lead educational innovation and to promote and support the strategic development of teaching.
Why study at the Education University of Hong Kong? EdUHK provides a multidisciplinary learning and research environment beyond education that is conducive to intellectual pursuits, free-thinking, and speech. It is highly committed to the education-plus approach. At EduHK, students are provided with a multidisciplinary learning and research environment beyond education that is conducive to intellectual pursuits, free-thinking and speech, advocacy of policy and practice, and the promotion of collaboration and diversity. They create educators and professionals who can integrate theory and practice.
Application Deadline: 12th May 2021
- University or Organization: The Education University of Hong Kong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to HK$185,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students are required to be first-time applicants in EduHK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply to the university through their online portal. The applicants will be considered for the scholarship upon acceptance in an undergraduate course.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of application:
- High school transcripts
- Public examination
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attained all previous years of study to apply for an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to take the following English language proficiency tests and provide the score:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Other equivalent test results are also accepted.
The university will also provide the selected students in the following manner:
- Fully funded Scholarship: HK$185,000
- Tuition Scholarship: HK$140,000
- Half-tuition Scholarship: HK$70,000