Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, Carleton University is providing its Law Scholarship in Architectural Studies in Canada.
The grant is awarded to outstanding students entering the Bachelor of Architectural Studies at Carleton University. The grant aims to cover certain expenses of the chosen course in order to support international students.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Carleton University is an independent and collegial university with a mission to provide disciplinary and interdisciplinary teaching, study and research, creation and dissemination of knowledge, the engagement of its students in experiential learning at home and abroad, and the betterment of its community.
Why choose to study at Carleton University? Studying at Carleton University offers immediate access to a network of accomplished alumni, as well as proximity to co-op and permanent job placements. The internationally recognised school is a leading centre of teaching and research in public policy and administration. Carleton University adapts and responds to the needs of new and emerging policy areas—whether sustainability or Indigenous governance, nonprofit leadership or program evaluation. Students are trained with the knowledge and skills needed to understand and address the evolving challenges faced nationally and globally.
Application Deadline: June 1
- University or Organization: Carleton University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: China and Hong Kong
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: China or Hong Kong.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s of Architectural Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The candidate must be a full-time undergraduate international student entering the Bachelor of Architectural Studies.
- Eligible students must be admitted from a high school in China/Hong Kong.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates must apply through either Carleton University’s official online portal or Ontario University’s Application Centre by registering there.
- The candidates must then follow the procedure given by the university to further complete the application until accepted.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- A statement of intent
- A portfolio
- A sample writing
- Citizenship proof
- Admission Requirements: The admission average will be calculated using all 9 academic subjects at the highest level taken. Prerequisites must be presented at grade 11 or 12.
- Offers will be finalized on receipt of final grades and official graduation certificate. The graduation certificate should be verified by China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC).
- Language Requirement: The candidates must fulfil the following English language proficiency requirements:
- Canadian Academic English Language Test – 70 (Minimum 60 in each band)
- TOEFL -86 (20 in reading and listening, and 22 in speaking writing)
- IELTS – 6.6 ( Minimum 6.0 in each band)
- PTE – 60 overall ( Minimum 60 in each Communicative skill)
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $10,000 to complete their studies in Canada.