If you wish to undertake a PhD degree programme in the field of quantum technology, then you can apply for the International PhD Scholarships in Quantum Technology at Sydney Quantum Academy.
All international students who want to pursue a PhD in quantum technology are eligible for this scholarship. The scholarship aims to provide a certain amount of stipend to the students to access career development funding and exclusive benefits.
Nice chance for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Sydney Quantum Academy is an institute solely dedicated to the studies of quantum technology with an array of quality quantum related courses and units.
Why choose to study at Sydney Quantum Academy? Sydney Quantum Academy works with businesses to understand potential impacts and opportunities arising from emerging quantum technologies and helps prepare a workforce for the quantum era where Technological advances in quantum computing are accelerating quickly and use cases are being explored and evaluated. The PhD programmes at SQA offer students the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s leading quantum researchers and make students gain industry-ready skills.
Application Deadline: 5th May 2021
- University or Organization: Sydney Quantum Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AU$35,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All applicants from all international countries are welcome to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD programmes in the field of quantum technology are eligible under this scholarship.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time PhD in a field related to quantum technology at one of the SQA partner universities, i.e., Macquarie University, UNSW Sydney, the University of Sydney, or the University of Technology Sydney.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to enrol themselves in the relevant PhD programme in any of the mentioned partner universities through their official website.
- The students are required to apply for the scholarship through the academy’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Project Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcripts
- Any other relevant documentation
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to fulfil the entry requirements of the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to possess English language proficiency and know basic communicable English.
- The students are also required to provide a score of TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, and other mentioned English language proficiency tests as per the preferences of the chosen university.
The selected students will receive an annual stipend of AU$35,000 to carry out their study at any of the partner universities smoothly and offer financial assistance for the same.