Applications are invited to apply for the HEC Ehsas Undergraduate funding for Pakistani Students for the academic year 2019-20.
Excellent opportunity for Pakistani Students.
User Review( vote)
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
Application Deadline: December 10, 2019
University or Organization: The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Pakistani Students
The award can be taken in Pakistan
Eligible Countries: Pakistani students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s degree subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates applying for this program should:
- Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs in selected public sector universities
- Applicants who have secured admission on merit fulfilling admission criteria of the respective university
- The age limit will be followed as per university regulations for admission at the university
- Students already availing any other scholarship or grant from any other source are ineligible to apply
- Students who have secured admission on Self-sustain/Self- support/Self-finance evening programs are ineligible
- Distant learning students /programs are ineligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, all students are required to apply through the following HEC Online Application System.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- HEC Ehsas Undergraduate support will cover your tuition fee. HEC will pay for it. It is kind of need-based awards
- A monthly Living allowance will also be given to students