The Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund is happy to announce the Bruce Fishkin funding for outstanding students who need the study fund to cover the entire cost of a college education.
Nice offer for high school students to get fund for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. BFSF look for high school students in their senior year who place a premium on higher education.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2021, at 11:59PM CST
- University or Organization: Bruce Fishkin Scholarship Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: undergraduate education
- Award: Full ride award for up to 8 semesters
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to six awards annually
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Only the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for full-time undergraduate in any subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be entering their senior year of high school in the fall of 2021.
- Students must be either reside or attend high school in any one of the following areas: Fairfield, Greens Farms, Redding and Westport, Connecticut and the cities and surrounding suburbs of Chicago, Illinois and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the high school you are currently attending or the equivalent thereof in cases where the applicable high school does not employ a traditional 4.0 system.
- The minimum score requirements to be eligible to apply are 22 for the ACT or 1,100 for the SAT.
- Must enroll as a full-time undergraduate in the fall of the year in which you graduate from high school.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are in need to create an account to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Upload an official or unofficial transcript, essay, academic achievements or records, and copies of your grade reports/report cards.
- Entry Requirements: Must have taken either the ACT or SAT test and achieved a minimum ACT score of 22 or a minimum SAT score of 1100.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have good command in the English language like reading, writing, and speaking.
- The awards are given in various amounts, up to a “full-ride”. The fund can be used for up to 8 semesters for undergraduate study.
- Funding can apply on tuition, room and board, books, supplies and equipment that are required based on your course syllabus.
- Students may transfer from one institution to another and retain the grant.