The PA Foundation is thrilled to offer the PA Scholarship funds provided through contributions from AAPA members, other individuals, and corporate partners.
The award is open for the student who is a member of AAPA and attending an ARC-PA-accredited PA program or be enrolled in PA school at the time the application.
Valuable offer to get $1000 award for study.
User Review( votes)
The PA Foundation is a national non-profit organization that encourages better health and well-being by providing philanthropic opportunities and resources to PA and PA students.
- University or Organization: PA (Physician Assistant) Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: ARC-PA-accredited PA program
- Award: $1000 each ($15,000)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be granted for an ARC-PA-accredited PA program
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a student member of AAPA (American Academy of Pas)
- Attend an ARC-PA-accredited PA program
- Be enrolled in PA school at the time the application period closes on May 31
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, applicants must submit an online application by creating an account. When completing an application, you will be asked to fill out several sections – General Information, Academic Information, Financial Information, and Essays.
- Supporting Documents: If required, applicants have to submit supporting documents as mentioned in the online application.
- Entry Requirements: Have completed at least one term of PA studies (semester or quarter) and be in good academic standing
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good command in the English language.
The PA (Physician Assistant) Foundation will provide 15 PA Foundation Scholarship up to $1,000 each.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019, at 11:59 PM EDT (Midnight)
The Foundation will offer two application cycles in 2020.
- Cycle 1 – Opens January 2020 – for applicants with graduation month January-June
- Cycle 2 – Opens June 2020 – for applicants with graduation month July-December