Apply for the EIT International Excellence Scholarship and stand a chance to study in one of the world’s few institutes specialized in Engineering. This scholarship opportunity will be given to international students by the Engineering Institute of Technology for the academic year 2022-2023.
The EIT International Excellence Scholarship will be provided to online and on-campus applicants who undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme in science and engineering. All international applicants are eligible to receive this application .
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Engineering Institute of Technology is a private college presently operating globally and is ranked among the world’s few institutes to specialize in engineering. It is an institution with a mission to provide students throughout the world with measurable and significant productivity gains in their workplace through cutting-edge and applied engineering education.
Why choose to study at the Engineering Institute of Technology? Engineering Institute of Technology is recognized for its programs that are designed by an international industry expert to ensure that the students graduate with cutting-edge skills valued by employers around the world. EIT is one of the only institutes in the world specializing in engineering, follows a unique and highly supportive methodology with state-of-the-art technologies and expert lecturers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: 20% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All Bachelor of Science and Master of Engineering degrees are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be commencing students studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must be total fee-paying students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first search for the course they desire to pursue and click on the Enquire Now button from the relevant course page that you are interested in to complete the online application form and submit the application. The applicants must complete and submit the application Form via mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- All previous year transcript
- Higher Secondary Certificate/Intermediate Certificate with an average of 60% in best four academic subjects and 60% in mathematics in the final year
- Valid Visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained at least 70% in grade 12 and in a relevant bachelor’s degree programme to be admitted to EIT.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78 to 95
The selected applicants will be rewarded a 20% tuition fee off on their overall course tuition fees by the Engineering Institute of Technology.