Bow Valley College is taking the initiative to educate students through its Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants are eligible to receive the scholarships if they undertake any post-secondary programme at Bow Valley College.
Great opportunity for applicants in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Bow Valley College is a public, state-governed college and a comprehensive community institution and has been ranked 6384th among the universities in the world. It is dedicated to providing people in our city and region with access to high-quality, efficient, and adequate lifelong learning opportunities and responsible educational, fiscal, and environmental stewardship of resources.
Why choose to study at Bow Valley College? Bow Valley College harbors experienced, caring instructors who want to see the students reach their goals. The student services help the students with learning challenges, stress, and more. Other great services make life on campus for students more accessible. The post-secondary programs include work experience that ensures that the students get hands-on experience before they graduate. It focuses on skills.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Bow Valley College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post Secondary
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 4
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students are eligible to apply for any post-secondary program at Bow Valley.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be entering a post-secondary programme at Bow Valley for the first time.
- The students must be enrolled and accepted into the college.
- The applicants must have already completed and graduated from a first post-secondary program at Bow Valley College.
- The applicants must have attended an English language learning or upgrading program at Bow Valley College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must apply either via the college application portal or via ApplyAlberta and complete the application process.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts
- Proof of Enrolment
- High school records
- Additional course-specific documentation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed their high school education to be admitted to a post-secondary programme at Bow Valley.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL – 83
- PTE Academic – 64
- CAEL – 60
- Canadian Language Benchmarks – 8
- CELPIP General – 7
- NorQuest – 80%
The college will present the successfully selected winning candidates a sum of about $2,000 to $2,500 towards conducting the study of their post-secondary programme at Bow Valley in Canada.