Are you willing to study in the USA and also looking for funding? If so, then here is an excellent opportunity for you. The Cards Against Humanity is now accepting applications from aspiring international woman candidates for the Science Ambassador Scholarships.
The scholarship programme is focused on financing the full–tuition fee in the field of science, technology, engineering, or math for the bright students who want to assist their studies in the USA.
Why should you apply for this programme? Their goal is to highlight outstanding women in science, technology, engineering, math and intends to help designers overwhelm their unconscious preferences and examine their performance from the perspective of a spectrum of vulnerable clients.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cards Against Humanity
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: High school or undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A high school or undergraduate degree in the field of science, technology, engineering, math or in STEM fields.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the grant, the candidates must:
- Must be pursuing or plan to follow a high school or undergraduate degree in the required field.
- May be attending in the US or Internationally.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the studentship, applicants have to upload a video including:
- A mini-lecture
- Clear, creative, accurate, and a demonstration of your passion for the subject.
- The video must be of three minutes or less in length.
- It can be about any STEM topic, not necessarily your field of study. Pick a topic that excites and fascinates you.
- It needs to be scientifically accurate.
- Uploaded to YouTube and marked ‘public.’
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have meeting the admissible requirements in their desired universities of the USA in eligible courses.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The Cards Against Humanity will grant a full tuition fee waiver for astonishing women to study science, technology, engineering, math or STEM fields in the USA.