Engineering Institute of Technology is thrilled to announce the International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) Scholarship for students from around the world for the academic year 2021/22.
The purpose of the programme is to assist outstanding students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Australia.
International students will receive 35% discount on tuition fees while studying at Engineering Institute of Technology.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 2008, Engineering Institute of Technology is one of the few private colleges in the world specializing in Engineering. EIT is committed to providing a dynamic and interesting learning experience.
Why study at the Engineering Institute of Technology? By joining this EIT, students will receive a world-class education and gain skills they can immediately implement in the workplace upon graduation.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Engineering Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 35% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The awards will be awarded for master study in an Engineering subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a commencing student studying one of EIT’s higher education courses online or on-campus.
- Must meet or exceed the English Language Proficiency Requirement for the specific course of study.
- Must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 75% (or equivalent result) in a congruent Bachelor Degree [for entry to EIT Master Degrees].
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants must follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Complete this Scholarship Application form.
- STEP 2: Submit the Scholarship Application form, with your course application.
- STEP 3: You will be notified whether or not you have been awarded the scholarship when you receive your Letter of Offer.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 75% in grade 12 (or highest level award in an equivalent pathway) + at least 75% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- Language Requirement: An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy.A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
Benefits: The Engineering Institute of Technology will provide a 35% reduction on your overall course tuition fees.