If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of Music Business Management, then apply for the Richard Antwi Scholarship offered by the University of Westminster.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage and support ambitious students who want to pursue a master’s degree programme at the University of Westminster.
Amazing offer to get full Tuition fee award and £10,200 per annum at the University of Westminster in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1838, the University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. It was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
Why study at the University of Westminster? The university is internationally recognised for its research in a wide range of subject areas. They focus on excellence in research that makes a difference – benefitting academia, industry and professional practice.
Application Deadline: July 7, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: Full Tuition fee award and £10,200 per annum
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Music Business Management
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must hold a September 2021 course offer for MA Music Business Management
- Students must be UK citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational award, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit copies of their qualifications, a personal statement, details of referees.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2) in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: If you’re considering full degree study, you will need to meet certain English language requirements.
Students will receive a full tuition fee award, £10,200 per annum towards living costs, and an opportunity to undertake work experience during the course.