The University of Melbourne is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its International Philip Solomon QC Scholarship in Australia. The educational award is exclusively open for domestic and international students.
The programme supports excellent students who want to commence a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme for the session 2020/2021.
Nice offer for domestic and international students to receive up to $5,000 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Australia has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree programme.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? Melbourne provides a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills. It has supportive staff, some of the best lecturers, and great facilities.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:B.Com, LL.B (Hons) and LLM degree program in Law, legal studies, and criminology.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed Evidence and Proof (LAWS50037) at Melbourne Law School.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mooting at Melbourne Law School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp this wonderful opportunity, candidates have to take admission in a bachelor‘s and master‘s degree coursework at the University. After taking admission, all eligible applicants must submit an application with Melbourne Law School.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants must meet the entry requirements of the undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Melbourne will provide up to $5,000 for domestic and international students who wish to study B.Com, LL.B (Hons) and LLM degree program.