La Trobe University in Australia is presenting international students with the Regional Victoria Experience Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary is open to all international students who have applied to or are accepted by one of La Trobe University’s regional campuses.
Worthy offer for students to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia, is driving to ensure that their actions equip their university to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe possesses a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers so the students receive an adequate amount of support in their job search. The degree and programmes offered at La Trobe University provide the students with an opportunity to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL).
Application Deadline: 30th November 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects mentioned in the list of eligible courses for international opportunities are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a newly commencing international student applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- The applicants must hold an offer letter from the university for the academic year commencing in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to follow the application path for international students and apply through the official online portal of the university. Applicants will automatically be considered for the bursary upon being accepted by the university and receiving the offer letter.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents at the time of applications:
- Official high school transcript
- Bachelor’s degree (for postgraduate)
- The complete statement of results
- Personal statement (optional)
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold academic records relevant to the course of study they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: International applicants are required to have a minimum score in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5 with no individual band score less than 6.0.
- Pearson Test of English Academic – Overall score of 58 with no communicative skill score less than 50.
- TOEFL Internet-Based – Overall score of 79 with 13 in Reading, 12 in Listening, 18 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- CAE/CPE – 176 with no less than 169 in any component.
The university will provide the selected applicants with a sum of $3,000 collectively to aid their study at La Trobe University. The bursary will be provided as a deduction in the total payable tuition fee.