Elmhurst University is pleased to announce the International Discovery Awards for motivated and talented candidates in the United States.
The study award is available to international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree program at EU for the academic year 2020/2021.
Elmhurst University is an affordable option for those students who wish to get a degree with some financial assistance.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1871, Elmhurst University provides a full range of undergraduate and master’s degree programmes, from accounting to religious studies.
Why study at Elmhurst University? EU students are encouraged to take part in internships to give them an experience of the world of work. Here candidates will focus on specific areas of learning and research to gain specialized skills.
Application Deadline: November 2, 2020
- University: Elmhurst University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field offered by the Elmhurst University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process; candidates must only have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: A high school transcript and GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, we also require a certified translation) and official transcript must be sent via email to transcripts4eu-at-elmhurst.edu
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of Elmhurst University.
- Language Requirement: International students (those needing an F-1 student visa to study in the U.S.) must submit proof of English proficiency.
The Elmhurst University will provide an award amount between $1,000 and $5,000 based on academic merit to the high achieving students.