Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Financial Aid for International Students offered by Emory University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
This financial program is open to talented first-year students from around the globe who wish to apply for an undergraduate degree at Emory University.
This is an amazing funding opportunity that will provide financial support to the selected candidate in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1836, Emory University is a private research university in Atlanta, Georgia. Emory offers an abundance of wellness programs including onsite athletic facilities, wellness challenges, walking groups, workshops, and much more.
Why study at Emory University? While studying at this university, students can choose from more than 300 undergraduate and graduate degree options in USF’s 11 colleges. At Emory, you’ll find a breadth and depth of study across more than 80 majors and 60 minors, interdisciplinary programs, and inquiry-based classes that help you forge new connections and do your best work.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is January 15, 2023.
- University or Organization: Emory University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $4,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program.
- Students must have high school certificates with good academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they must complete a Common Application or Coalition Application about applying for need-based financial aid.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, photocopy of passport, and all the previous necessary mark sheets. Submit your Financial Certificate (FIF) as a PDF attachment via your applicant portal.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you must show evidence of command of the English language. To determine what you need to do, visit the website of the program you are applying to. Generally, programs require the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or an evaluation of a writing sample. If you need to submit TOEFL scores, our institution code is 5187 (no department code is needed).
Emory University will provide financial aid to complete their study expenses in the USA.