Scholarships are a great way to help you pay for your education. Therefore, the Emily Carr University of Art and Design is providing Francisco de la Cajiga Entrance Scholarships for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational award is available for Mexican applicants interested in pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Emily Carr University of Art and Design.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1925, Emily Carr University is a world leader in art, media and design located in Vancouver. It has more than 1,800 students enrolled in graduate and undergraduate programs, with thousands more taking workshops, certificate programs, and individual courses.
Why choose to study at Emily Carr University of Art and Design? By joining this university, you can develop the abilities necessary to design, create, and make at Emily Carr University. Emily Carr has four distinct faculties, which serve more than 2,000 graduate and undergraduate students.
Application Deadline: October 1.
- University or Organization: Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Mexican students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to any undergraduate degree programme offered by the Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university in any degree programme of their choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, applicants can apply through EducationPlannerBC or Slideroom and complete the application process.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- A copy of the passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have graduated from grade 12 secondary school, with five grade 12 subjects, including English Studies 12 with a minimum grade of ‘C,’ two other grade 12 academic courses, and two grade 12 elective courses to be accepted at ECUAD.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English you must submit an English language proficiency test.
Emily Carr University of Art + Design will provide an educational fund to the high achieving students for the session year 2022/2023.