Swansea University is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Energy Innovation Fully Funded KESS II MSC by Research funding for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award encourages UK and EU students who want to undertake MSC by Research degree programme in upcycling surgical facemasks to carbon nanotube wires.
Nice offer for interested students to receive up to £11,819 p.a. in UK. Apply as soon as possible!
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1996, Swansea University is a well-known research institution with an outstanding reputation for the quality of its student experience. It includes eight colleges that offer the right blend of excellent teaching and research.
Why study at Swansea University? The university provides the accommodation space with the outstanding teaching facilities and personality development guides. Here students will receive outstanding learning and teaching experience with distinctive importance on employability.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MSC by Research
- Award: £11,819 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSC by Research Scholarship in Upcycling Surgical Facemasks to Carbon Nanotube Wires.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in any of the physical sciences or engineering subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a postgraduate research program at Swansea University. After that, complete and submit the KESS II EAST Participant Proposal Form & KESS II Supplementary Form and following supporting documentation to KESSstudentenquiries-at-swansea.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will need to provide copies of the degree certificates, references, CV, and KESS II EAST Equal Opportunities Form / KESS II EAST Guidance note.
- Admission Requirements: For getting admission, applicants must have to meet the entry requirement of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The studentship covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. The bursary will be limited to a maximum of £11,819 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances. There will also be additional funds available for research expenses.