Many students dream of studying in Australia, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Monash University is offering Quantitive Techniques for Economics and Management International Scholarship.
The funding programme assists domestic and international students intending to enrol in a range of business and economics masters degrees.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1958, Monash University is an Australia’s eight leading research university has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has various undergraduates and post-graduate courses.
Why would you like to study at Monash University? Monash provides an opportunity for the candidates to focus in on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests. Here aspirants will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Actuarial Science, Master of Applied Econometrics, Master of Applied Finance, Master of Banking and Finance, Master of Business Economics and Master of Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Must participate and complete the QTEM program and remain enrolled in the required master’s degree.
- Be commencing or continuing students enrolled in the nominated Business and Economics postgraduate programs will be invited to apply for the QTEM program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must have to take admission in the master’s degree program at Monash University. No application is required for the opportunity , all eligible students will be automatically assessed on the basis of admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled at Monash University, applicants need to meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Monash University will provide scholarship valued at $3000 one-off payment and reimbursement of the GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) fees.