College opportunities are a great way to support education and avoid financial constraints. Therefore Ampronix is offering its Ampronix College program.
The program is available to full-time undergraduate college students who show a passion for their study field and also have a great wish to give back to their community.
Helpful option for undergraduate students to win money for college study.
User Review( vote)
If the student is still in high school and also enrolled full-time in a college or university in which you have already started college courses, are eligible to apply for the award.
Ampronix was founded in 1982 in the United States. It is an Authorized Medical Equipment Sales Service and Repair Center.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Ampronix
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2250
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Program is open only in the USA
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for undergraduate course study in any subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be a legal resident of the United States
- Candidates must enrol as a full-time undergraduate at a college or university during the 2019 – 2020 academic year (Must be taking 12 credits or 4-5 classes per semester)
- Students should have volunteered a minimum of 20 hours between June 2019 – May 2020
- Applicants have not awarded the Ampronix Scholarship before
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit the application email at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Proof of Enrollment (An unofficial transcript), Proof of Volunteering (A letter from volunteering supervisor which confirm that you have completed 20+ hours of volunteer work during June 2019 – May 2020), and submit a short essay of 500-800 word and answer the three given questions with an inspirational photo. All the documents should be in Microsoft Word or PDF format (.docx, .doc, .pdf).
- Essay questions:
What college/university are you attending and what is your field of study?
How has the subject in your photo inspired you to choose your specific field of study?
How do you give back to your community through volunteerism?
- Entry Requirements: A letter from volunteering supervisor will be required.
Ampronix will provide a $1,000 award for first place winner, $750 prize for second place winner and $500 grant for third place winner. The fund will send directly to the student’s university or college.