The University of Wollongong is inviting students to apply for the Commencing Students Offshore Bursary and start their studies in Australia.
Counted among the best 20 modern universities in the world in the QS Top 50 under 50 Rankings 2021, The University of Wollongong are an Australian public research university advancing business-related knowledge through ground-breaking research, innovative degree programs, and inspirational teaching.
Why choose to study at the University of Wollongong? The University of Wollongong is a leading university in the field of discovery and research. It is a part of numerous industry collaborations to promote responsible leadership and sustainable business practice and contribute to a stronger economy and a more just society. It holds a vision to create, discover, and inspire.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Wollongong
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students entering Australia from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and postgraduate level programmes available at UOWA are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants are required to new students commencing study in 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply online through the online university portal for applications. The scholarship will be awarded based on the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Application form duly filled.
- Official Transcripts
- Two referee’s reports
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit SAT or ACT results with a minimum of 33 and 2175 scores, respectively, to get into UOWA.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- PTE – 72
- IELTS – 7.0
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
The students awarded this bursary will receive 10% of the tuition fee sponsored by UOWA towards any undertaken undergraduate and postgraduate programme.