La Trobe University is proud to announce the OSHC International Grants for the academic year 2021-2022 in Australia.
This scholarship is solely dedicated to international students from all countries except Australia and New Zealand that apply to study a postgraduate programme at La Trobe. Winners will be given financial benefits towards the programme fee.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne that is ranked in the world’s top 400 universities. It aims to ensure that their actions equip their university to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable, and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues. It possesses a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers so the students receive an adequate amount of support in their job search. Students are provided with an opportunity to complete Work Integrated Learning (WIL) through the programmes at La Trobe.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $1,400
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students that are a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate coursework programme is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full fee-paying postgraduate students accepted by La Trobe.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the official online portal set up by the university for international students.
- Students that will be admitted to the applied programme will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Masters degrees certificate
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa
- Academic record or transcript
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold all prior educational qualifications in high regards to secure a seat in a postgraduate programme at La Trobe.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English Academic –58
- TOEFL Internet-Based –79
- CAE/CPE – 176
The applicants that will be awarded this grant will receive a one-off payment for Single OSHC Cover for up to 1400 AUD towards postgraduate coursework.