Helmut Veith Stipend is an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a master’s degree programme at the Vienna University of Technology in Austria. The educational award is available for female students from all around the globe.
This award is open to motivated students who want to pursue the master’s programmes in Computer Science at TU Wien.
Female students from all around the globe have a great opportunity to get EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years at TU Wien.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1815, Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) is one of the most prestigious universities of technology in the world. It provides various courses, advanced facilities, well-qualified lecturers, and a welcoming environment for students from around the world.
Why would you like to become a part of TU Wien? The university offers world-class education and committed to an international perspective at all levels. Here, students will gain transferable skills that help them manage the different roles they may take on over their career.
Application Deadline: November 30th.
- University or Organization: TU Wien
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: EUR 6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Female Students
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Admissible Criteria: Female students who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply for the stipend:
- They should have extensive knowledge and interest in (at least one of) Helmut Veith’s areas of research:
- Logic in Computer Science
- Formal Methods and Verification
- Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
- Complexity Theory
- Computer Security
- Proficiency in English
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, all eligible applicants must be submitted their application electronically to ta.sc-cigol-at-retsam
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents:
- Cover Letter, describing the type of funding the student is applying for, and all other aspects the student deems relevant for the application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter, describing the reasons why the student wants to study in the program Logic and Computation, why funding is necessary, and with which groups of the faculty the student would be interested to work with during their master’s thesis and why.
- Reports on university examinations (transcripts)
- Diplomas and certificates (first degree, bachelor degree, or higher). If the final academic certificate is not yet available at the time of the application deadline, a preliminary certificate (indicating the type of degree and the expected graduation date) signed and stamped by the degree-awarding university must be provided.
- Contact details of two referees (for letters of recommendation)
- English language certificate (TOEFL or similar)
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be eligible for admission to one of the above master’s programs in computer science at TU Wien that are taught in English.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Vienna University of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- EUR 6000 annually for a duration of up to two years.
- Waiver of all tuition fees at TU Wien.