Gain your degree from a world-class Chinese university by applying for the Enterprise Scholarships at Jiangsu University in China for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is designed to stimulate the enthusiasm of overseas students to study at Jiangsu University. It helps students having financial difficulties or those actively contribute to the “Belt and Road” development.
A fine programme for students in China.
User Review( votes)
Jiangsu University is a highly ranked and prestigious doctoral research university that is ranked 61st in the country. It has received five national teaching awards. The university is consistently striving to improve higher education internationalization and maintains the pace of its internationalization in order to meet international standards.
Why study at Jiangsu University? The Ministry of Education rated Jiangsu University’s teaching as excellent. With the advancement of internationalization of higher education and research, it has established a global foundation. The university’s graduates have an employment rate of more than 95%.
Application Deadline: Open.
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 5,000 CNY to 30,000CNY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Pakistan, Algeria, Egypt, Benin, Togo, Ghana, the Middle East, Nigeria, Brazil, Panama, Mexico, India, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- In good health condition, in accordance with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the Ministry of Education, China.
- Good moral character and discipline towards the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following:
- A passport photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of your final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- Copy of your final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Students must have certificates from the highest education attained.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
Jiangsu University will provide the award amount of 5,000 CNY to 30,000CNY for talented students in China.