Applications are being accepted from brilliant students for the Lecturer for the Business/Financial Information. The programme is organized by China Agricultural University.
The programme aims to support students who are going to enroll in the Lecturer Positions at China Agricultural University.
Amazing opportunity for students in China.
User Review( votes)
China Agricultural University is a public research university in Beijing, the People’s Republic of China that offers degrees in agriculture, biology, engineering, veterinary medicine, economics, management, humanities, and social science. It has 66 undergraduate majors, 32 master’s programmes, and 21 doctoral programmes. There are approximately 12,000 undergraduate students and 8,900 graduate students. 508 of them are international students.
Why study at China Agricultural University? China Agricultural University, founded in 1905 as the Imperial Agricultural University, is at the forefront of Chinese modern and advanced agricultural education. Generations of China Agricultural University alumni have dedicated their lives to educating agricultural professionals and other agricultural endeavors. China Agricultural University has evolved over the years into a multi-science research university with roots in biological and agricultural engineering. Today, China Agricultural University is on its way to becoming a world-class agricultural university as well as a world-renowned research institution.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open.
- University or Organization: China Agricultural University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Lecturer
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Lecturer for the course of Business/Financial Information.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Have a number of years of teaching experience in the US, UK, or Chinese universities.
- Good communicators with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Candidates with research experience are preferred.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get the information for the post, contact at email [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s Degree in related fields, PhD preferred.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be fluent in English, native speaker preferred.
- Hourly rate according to the standard
- Free on-campus accommodation with furniture and appliances, or housing subsidy
- Injury insurance
- Round trip airline tickets to home country per semester, or travel subsidy
- Research awards
- Paid holidays
- Visa support
- Free internet and office
- Other welfares