Do you have a dream to become Electronic Engineer or want to get unique skillsets in this technical field? If so, then apply for the Electronic Engineering International Academic Excellence Scholarships at the University of York.
These opportunities are available to international applicants who are going to start their course in September 2021. The scholars will receive an award amount of £1,000 during undergraduate studies.
Founded in 1963, the University of York is an English collegiate plate glass research university based in York. It is the world’s eighth-best university and the fifth in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of York? Students are challenged and extended in a welcoming atmosphere at this university through a variety of opportunities. The university has always prioritised providing students with the tools they need to make a difference in the world.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2021
- University or Organization: University of York
- Department: Department of Electronic Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £1,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (including EU) students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in Electronic Engineering offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Open to International (including EU) students only.
- Open to students in the Department of Electronic Engineering.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no application for this application. Students will be automatically considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts and award, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: To get enroll for this programme, you must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
The University of York will provide an award of £1,000 to the interested international students in the UK.