The Emily Carr University of Art and Design is proud to offer the Entrance Scholarships in Canada. The scholarship programme is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship is awarded to international applicants who wish to undertake any undergraduate programme at ECUAD based on the applicant’s academic and artistic merit. The selected applicants will be entitled to receive a particular sum of money towards their cost of study.
A beneficial offer for overseas students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Emily Carr University of Art and Design is a public post-secondary art school and university located in Vancouver. Canada’s first purpose-based institution of Arts and Design ranked among the top 26 universities in QS World University, ranking by subject. It poses as a learning community devoted to excellence and innovation in visual arts, media arts, and design.
Why choose to study at Emily Carr University of Art and Design? ECUAD is a specialized, accredited, public, post-secondary university solely devoted to education and research in the creative sector and its associated knowledge economy. It merges research, critical theory, and studio practice in an interdisciplinary environment, strengthening the work by integrating personal and professional practices. The strategy, facilities, partnerships, and resources are intentionally student-centered to foster dialogue, expression, and open connections supporting the next generation of creative and cultural leaders. In all, it is a student-centric creative university.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Emily Carr University of Art and Design
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: CAD 5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply to any undergraduate degree programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university in any degree programme of their choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested applicants can apply through EducationPlannerBC or Slideroom and complete the application process. The applicants need not apply for the scholarship separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The students must have graduated from grade 12 secondary school, with five grade 12 subjects, including English Studies 12 with a minimum grade of ‘C,’ two other grade 12 academic courses, and two grade 12 elective courses to be accepted at ECUAD.
- Language Requirement: The students must have the required score of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 84 or higher
- IELTS – 5 or higher
- PTE – 56 or higher
The applicants will receive CAD 2,000 to CAD 5,000 by Emily Carr University of Art and Design towards their overall cost of study in general, which may include either tuition fees, living expenses, monthly stipend, and resettlement allowances, or all.