Highly skilled applicants from across the world have a great way to manage their finances for any degree program by applying for this OAC 1973 International Entrance Scholarship. The award is sponsored by the University of Guelph for the academic session 2023-2024.
The funding program is to support outstanding international students applying for admission to enter any degree program offered by the Ontario Agricultural College at the University of Guelph in Canada. Successful candidates will receive one award of $1,000 awarded in the fall.
Fantastic proposal for overseas students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Guelph (UG), founded in 1964, is a research university that suggests a sweeping span of undergraduate, graduate, and professional degree programs in a fantastically lax manner.
Why study at the University of Guelph? UG will briefly be remembered as a manager in Canadian colleges in the evolution of the individual, pupil & resident as it is using tough to complete its assignment to supply grade agendas and aid to investigators that will oblige in the expansion of the individual, scholar, and local.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Guelph
- Department: Ontario Agricultural College
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Non-Canadian-PR-PP students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to any degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants paying the International student tuition and fee rates who are entering any degree program offered by the Ontario Agricultural College.
- Preference will be given to students in the following order 1) from Central America, Mexico, and South America 2) from the Caribbean, and 3) any student paying the international student tuition and fee rates.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can register on the university’s online portal or Common Application to complete their selected course application process. The accepted students will provide documents through email to awards-at-uoguelph.ca to be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- High school transcripts
- Specific country requirements
- Copies of diploma or certificate
- 250-word statement
- letter of recommendation
- Statement of interest from the student
- letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: To take admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
Applicants will receive one award of $1,000 awarded in the fall.