With the aim of helping high-calibre students in Singapore, the Institute of Technical Education is now accepting applications for the MOE Bursary program.
The program is open for domestic applicants who want to undertake the Nitec, Higher Nitec or diploma program at the Institute of Technical Education in Singapore.
Nice chance for applicants!
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1992, the Institute of Technical Education is a public vocational education institution agency in Singapore. It provides pre-employment training to secondary school graduates and continuing education and training to working adult.
Why at the Institute of Technical Education? The institute creates opportunities for students and adult learners to acquire skills, knowledge and values for employability and lifelong learning.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Institute of Technical Education
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma courses
- Award: $350 to $1,650
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore citizens
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma courses in applied and health sciences, design and media, business and service, engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be subsidized Singapore citizens pursuing full-time Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma courses.
- Students, whose gross monthly household income (GHI) does not exceed $9,000 or total monthly household per capita income (PCI) does not exceed $2,250.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the bursary, students are needed to register in the Nitec, Higher Nitec or Diploma courses at the institute. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the financial assistance form to win the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the latest payslips, letters from employers) to the College where he/she is studying for verification.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at the institute, applicants have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be known with the local and English language.
The award will be distributed on the following basis:
The GHI between $4, 001 and $6, 900 or PCI between $1, 001 and $1, 725
- For Nitec or Higher Nitec-$550
- For Diploma-$1650
The GHI between $6, 901 and $9,000 or PCI between $1, 726 and $2, 250
- For Nitec or Higher Nitec-$360
- For Diploma-$800