To assist financially disadvantaged students wanting to commence their studies in Australia are offered the Equal Access Grants by the University of Adelaide for the academic year 2022-2023.
Domestic and international students are both offered these grants towards an undergraduate programme in any faculty of choice at the University of Adelaide. The grant value can go up to $500intending to cover the cost of stationery and other basic resources.
Golden chance for students to get educational fund at the University of Adelaide.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is ranked 1st in Employability in the USA. It is recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenge and inspire its students. Students at the University of Adelaide receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: Applications by interested students must be made by 5 pm, Thursday 24 March 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All Australian and New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme in any faculty available at the University of Adelaide can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be starting their first year of university study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first submit an admission application online, then, to apply for the grant, the students must fill this
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts and graduation certificates for all school and tertiary studies they have undertaken.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum required bachelors’ degree or equivalent qualification from an approved institution as a qualification for entry.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 577
- PTE – 58
- C1 Advanced – 176
A scholarship worth $200-$500 will be provided to the selected undergraduate students at the University of Adelaide.