The University of Bayreuth is offering candidates that want to study the topic – Air pollution modeling and health: spatiotemporal statistical modeling, model optimization, and the change of support problem, PhD positions.
Applications for this position are open for the academic year 2022-2023. Applicants with a research background in geoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or equivalent with programming skills will be considered. All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in the Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science and profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top-ranking institutions in Germany.
Why choose to study at the University of Bayreuth? The University of Bayreuth is centrally located, making it a hotspot for international students. The communicative campus brings together scientific exchange profits from a wide variety of disciplines which is why the University of Bayreuth has celebrated so many awards and honors for its scholarly accomplishments. It also offers its students and researchers a wealth of cultural and artistic attractions.
Application Deadline: Students are expected to start their studies in April 2022, so they should make applications as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Bayreuth
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international and German national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research studies in Geoinformatics at the University of Bayreuth can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a research background in geoinformatics, statistics, computer science, or equivalent.
- The applicant must have an interest in atmospheric science, environmental modeling, or Geohealth.
- The applicant must possess programming skills in R or Python
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this position, students must go to the applicant portal and start their application, in which they must choose ‘Geoinformatics‡ from the drop-down menu. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a cover letter, CV, publication list as well as the contact information of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Students must possess relevant qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have good English writing and communication skill.
The candidates selected by the University of Bayreuth will be offered the research position in Geoinformatics.