Applications are being invited for a 3-year PhD Studentships in Psychology and Public Policy at the University of Kent. The programme is funded by the European Research Council for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is suitable for applicants who have or will have a master’s degree or equivalent at merit or distinction level in Psychology or another relevant subject area by June 2022.
Great offer for international students to complete their PhD study in the UK with an award amount of £15,609 per annum.
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university with a semi-collegiate structure headquartered in Kent, England. The University was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor. It is a global institution with students from 158 countries and 41% of its academic and research staff based outside the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Kent? The University of Kent is a leading university with an inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. Kent is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence. The students of Kent have access to all the University resources, with everything the students need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies.
Application Deadline: All completed applications received by 23:59 (UK time) on 10 April 2022 will be considered.
- University or Organization: University of Kent
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a PhD study programme in the Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The competition is open to applicants of all student fee-paying statuses; however, this studentship guarantees coverage of fees at the Home rate only, with the possibility of additional support for international applicants in particular circumstances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship, you can apply via the online application process at the University of Kent. The applicants must indicate on their application form which project they are interested in.
- Supporting Documents: A transcript of degree undergraduate and postgraduate marks to date and a certificate
- The names and email addresses of two academic referees. References must also be received by 10 April 2022. Please leave a suitable amount of time for your referees to respond to the reference request, which is automatically sent upon submitting the PhD application in Kent Vision.
- A current CV in pdf format.
- Submission of a 1-2 page covering letter that explains why you should be considered for the ERC-funded Psychology PhD Studentship.
- Admission Requirements: Students should have or expect to obtain a first or upper second-class honors degree in a relevant subject and ideally a master’s degree or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the English language to get admitted to the university.