The University of Saskatchewan is offering the ESL Graduate Bursary for International Students in Canada.
The aim of the bursary is to support applicants who must be registered as a full-time international graduate student in good standing at the University of Saskatchewan in a degree program to hold the bursary.
The University of Saskatchewan (U of S) is a Canadian public research university, founded in 1907, and located on the east side of the South Saskatchewan River in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
- Application Deadline: First Monday in March.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for Graduate students.
- Study Subject: ESL bursaries will be available for the following courses:
- Academic Writing
- Advanced Spoken English
- Graduate Writing
- Award: Varies depending on classes
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- Number of Awards: Varies
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the bursary
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a graduate student
- The ESL Bursary for International Students is a support program for international graduate students who would like to strengthen their English language skills by taking a course offered through The Language Centre.
How to Apply:
- Download and complete Sections I-IV of the application form.
- All four pages of the application must be submitted together by the deadline for Graduate Awards & Scholarships. It can be delivered to our office or emailed to us using the information given below.