The University of Essex is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Essex Global Partner Scholarship for the academic year 2021-2022. The educational award is available for international students.
The funding programme will provide up to £2,000 for high achieving students who want to commence postgraduate degree programmes for the session 2021-2022.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is one of the most internationally diverse universities in the world that offers different types of courses available for students. It is a teaching and research-intensive institution comprising three campuses.
Why would you like to study at the University of Essex? The university provides the ability to perform key social behaviours that are important in achieving success in social situations. Here students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: September 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be entirely self-funded.
- Must have firmly accepted an offer of a place by 18 September 2021 and met the academic conditions of entry.
- Be studying on one of the accelerated Master’s progression programmes outlined in the link/partnership agreement between the University and the appropriate Global Channel Partner listed in the terms and conditions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, students must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Essex. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, CV, and references with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University of Essex, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Essex will provide up to £2,000 for overseas students who want to study a postgraduate degree programme in the UK.