Eliminate the financial barriers and conduct your undergraduate study in the UK with the help of Law Global Partner Scholarships at the University of Essex.
This study award will provide up to £3,500 for high achieving students who want to commence undergraduate degree programmes for the session 2022-2023.
Nice offer for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is one of the world’s most internationally varied universities, offering a wide range of programmes to students. It is a three-campus school that focuses on education and research.
Why would you like to study at the University of Essex? The University of Essex equips students with the skills to engage in key social behaviors that are necessary for social success. Students will get skills and information from a degree programme that will help them advance in their careers.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 15 July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Essex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to £3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- be fully self-funding your studies
- must be studying on the Law transfer programme in the link/partnership agreement at the specified institutions in the full terms and conditions below
- Students must be starting their first year of undergraduate study at Essex in 2022-23.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Essex. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a personal statement, academic transcripts, CV, and references with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the University of Essex, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Essex will provide up to £3,500 for overseas students who want to study an undergraduate degree programme in the UK.