Scholarships encourage students to work harder for their dreams. Therefore, Hitotsubashi University is inviting students to take advantage of the International Students Scholarships in Japan for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is specifically designed for privately financed international students undertaking a master’s, research, or doctoral degree at Hitotsubashi University in Japan. It will offer coverage towards the cost of studying the applied programme.
Nice opportunity for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Hitotsubashi University is a national university specializing in social sciences ranked 14th in Asia seeking to provide education and conduct research in a spirit of autonomy and intellectual integrity.
Why choose to study at Hitotsubashi University? Hitotsubashi University is one creative university and has always been at the forefront of Japan’s innovation. It gives room to cutting-edge research in the global academic network of the social sciences and has been a powerhouse for generations of Japan‡s globally active business leaders.
Application Deadline: 2nd August 2021
- University or Organization: Hitotsubashi University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, Research, or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Entrants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: International students can apply to any master, research, or doctoral programme available at Hitotsubashi.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be privately financed students enrolled in any programme at Hitotsubashi.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to follow the application procedure of Privately Financed Students to complete the application process. The students should attach the application form with the admission application in the Scholarship Program Section to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Medical certificate
- Past academic transcript
- 2 recent photos
- Foreign resident registration application
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attended high school to be admitted to any programme at Hitotsubashi University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL iBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
The students will be granted benefits towards the cost of study of any master, research, or doctoral programme at Hitotsubashi in Japan.