Otago Polytechnic is giving international students a chance to pursue their higher education in New Zealand with the Graduate Diploma Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
New international students who wish to pursue a graduate diploma degree at Otago Polytechnic can apply for this application to obtain monetary benefits towards the cost of the applied programme.
Otago Polytechnic is a public education institute standing at the 10th position among other universities in New Zealand. The university believes and follows the proverb ‘Our people make a better world’ and imparts education aligning with it.
Why choose to study at Otago Polytechnic? Otago Polytechnic is a very bold institute that takes charge of shaping the future of its students for the better. OP highly prioritizes its students and values people, communities, and the environment. Students realize their potential and gain the knowledge, experience, skills, aspiration, and confidence to make a better world through positive impacts on their surroundings.
Application Deadline: 19th July 2021
- University or Organization: Otago Polytechnic
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international regions are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All graduate diploma programmes can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students admitted at Otago in the applied graduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are requested to apply online through the university portal dedicated to applications. Winners of the scholarship will be chosen on the basis of the admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Work portfolio
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to have adequate academic qualifications including a high school diploma and a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a graduate diploma programme at OP.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to provide proof of English language proficiency in the form of scores of standardized tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, CPE, NZCEL, etc.
The students selected to be awarded this application will receive $4,000 to support the graduate diploma undertaken at Otago.