The Government of Estonia and Universities are providing multiple grants for those students who are interested studies in Estonian Institutions of Higher Education (HEI).
The bursaries are available for international students to pursuing a master degree program. The aim of The grant is to promote as a pleasant study destination and also enhance the chances of studying for international students.
The Government of Estonia directs and associates the activities of government agencies. Estonian universities provide a number of undergraduate, master and research degree programmes for international students.
Why should join the Estonian National Scholarship program? In this program, students will achieve flexible learning opportunities and various services for higher education.
- University or Organization: Government of Estonia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: 350 EUR per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Estonia
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those who have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission at any higher education institution in Estonia. After taken admission, applicants will be qualified for being participated in this application program through an online portal. More information about the admission process can be found here: http://www.studyinestonia.ee/admission.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible submit required documents the application with photo, a curriculum vitae, a copy of the document certifying the applicant’s completion of a secondary education, a copy of the document certifying completion of a higher education (diploma) and transcripts of records, a copy of the passport page stating the applicant’s personal particulars, a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or other document, that confirms Estonian ethnicity, and 1 letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in master degree after graduation from bachelor’s level programmes, students can continue in the second cycle leading to the magistrikraad.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of English Therefore, the application should be written in English. Most of well-known English tests are (IELTS, TOFEL, etc.) required to apply.
- Deadline: Scholarship has been discontinued for this session. Students are requested to check fellowship for the next academic year.
- Benefit: The scholarship will cover the award amount of 350 EUR per month for successful students.