The Government of Estonia and Universities are providing multiple scholarships for those students who are interested studies in Estonian Institutions of Higher Education (HEI).
The scholarships are available for international students to pursuing a master degree program. The aim of the scholarship is to promote as a pleasant study destination and also enhance the chances of studying for international students.
User Review( vote)
The Government of Estonia directs and associates the activities of government agencies. Estonian universities provide a number of undergraduate, master and research degree programmes for international students.
Why should join the Estonian National Scholarship program? In this program, students will achieve flexible learning opportunities and various services for higher education.
- University or Organization: Government of Estonia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Scholarship Award: 350 EUR per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Estonia
- Application Deadline: Check back to the next year
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Students from Pakistan are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for those who have an undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission at any higher education institution in Estonia. After taken admission, applicants will be qualified for being participated in this scholarship program through an online portal. More information about the admission process can be found here: http://www.studyinestonia.ee/admission.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible submit required documents the application with photo, a curriculum vitae, a copy of the document certifying the applicant’s completion of a secondary education, a copy of the document certifying completion of a higher education (diploma) and transcripts of records, a copy of the passport page stating the applicant’s personal particulars, a copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or other document, that confirms Estonian ethnicity, and 1 letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: For the admission in master degree after graduation from bachelor’s level programmes, students can continue in the second cycle leading to the magistrikraad.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of English Therefore, the application should be written in English. Most of well-known English tests are (IELTS, TOFEL, etc.) required to apply.
- Deadline: Scholarship has been discontinued for this session. Students are requested to check fellowship for the next academic year.
- Benefit: The scholarship will cover the award amount of 350 EUR per month for successful students.