Take advantage of the PhD Positionsin Geosciences today! Le Mans University is providing a tuition award for PhD students for the academic year 2021-22.
Students who have performed exemplary in their previous studies and are applying for a PhD degree programme at the university can be benefitted from this scheme.
Opened in 1977, the University of Le Mans (Le Mans Université) is a public university based in Le Mans, France. It offers more than 140 degrees in four areas: arts, letters, languages; Law, economics, management; Humanities and Social Sciences; Science, technology, health.
Why study at Le Mans University? While study at the university, students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Students will get a flexible choice for their chosen career path.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2021
- University or Organization: Le Mans University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 1769 €/month – 1950 €/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: France
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Geosciences: Impacts of rheological DISCOntinuities on fluid-assisted rock FRACturing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be known with the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of 1769 €/month to 1950 €/month to study PhD degree at Le Mans University.