Take advantage of the PhD Positionsin Geosciences today! Le Mans University is providing a tuition award for PhD students for the academic year 2021-22.
Students who have performed exemplary in their previous studies and are applying for a PhD degree programme at the university can be benefitted from this scheme.
Worthy offer for students in France.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1977, the University of Le Mans (Le Mans Université) is a public university based in Le Mans, France. It offers more than 140 degrees in four areas: arts, letters, languages; Law, economics, management; Humanities and Social Sciences; Science, technology, health.
Why study at Le Mans University? While study at the university, students will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses. Students will get a flexible choice for their chosen career path.
Application Deadline: May 27, 2021
- University or Organization: Le Mans University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 1769 €/month – 1950 €/month
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: France
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: France
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Geosciences: Impacts of rheological DISCOntinuities on fluid-assisted rock FRACturing
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, aspirants must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be known with the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the amount of 1769 €/month to 1950 €/month to study PhD degree at Le Mans University.