With the motive of supporting overseas students in Europe, the JNPD is offering the EU Joint Neurodegenerative Disease Research Scholarships for the year 2021.
The Neurodegenerative Disease Research Scholarships aims to promote research to detect, measure, and understand early disease indicators associated with neurodegenerative diseases, potentially uncovering new diagnostics or arbitrations by providing fund for their studies and build a successful career.
Why choose JPND? JPND proposes to develop coordinated expenditure between cooperating countries in research to find causes, develop cures, and identify relevant ways to care for those suffering from the diseases.
Application Deadline: March 2, 2021
- University or Organization: JPND
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 19 million Euros
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: JPND Countries
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Neurodegenerative Disease Research.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, candidates must have:
- Applications having scientific quality including the level of innovation, originality and feasibility.
- International competitiveness of participating research groups, including the demonstrated scientific expertise, and their appropriate mix.
- Deliverable outcomes in the short, medium and long term, including risk assessment and management.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the funding aid, scholars must register themselves on an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students need good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their PhD degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The JPND provides the award amount of up to 19 million Euros for talented and outstanding students to study in Europe.