Ruhr University Bochum and European Partner Universities are pleased to announce the 15 Fully-Funded PhD Positions for early-stage researchers in Europe. The programme is available for the session 2021/2022.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme in economics, juridical sciences, and Political sciences at the university.
The Ruhr-University Bochum is a public university located in the southern hills of the central Ruhr area in Bochum. It was founded in 1962 as the first new public university in Germany.
Why study at Ruhr University Bochum and European partner universities? The University was very active in the German Federal and State Governments’ Excellence Initiative (2007), a competition between Germany’s most prestigious universities.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Ruhr University Bochum and European partner Universities
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully funded
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For European students
- The award can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Europe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in economics, juridical sciences, and Political sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a previous degree from a recognized university which qualifies for doctoral studies,
- Must have graded at least upper 2nd or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get enrolled for this opportunity student must have to apply online in a PhD degree program at the University.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English language proficiency proof for non-native speakers equivalent to CEFR level C1 (IELTS 7) or above.
The University will provide 15 fully-funded PhD positions for a duration of 36 months in Europe to the eligible deserving students.