Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. Because of this reason, the University of Chichester is providing its EU Scholarships for the academic year 2022/2023.
The educational program aims to help the best and brightest international candidates commencing in their undergraduate and postgraduate degree studies at the university.
Hurry Up! Apply for this programme and get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Chichester is a public university in West Sussex, England, that first opened its doors in 2005. It has 14 departments, with specialisms including Humanities, Sport, Musical Theatre and Education.
Why study at the University of Chichester? The university offers a variety of learning opportunities as well as a pleasant atmosphere. In today’s global society, it also emphasizes the importance of cross-cultural exchanges between Japan and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for entry 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Chichester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and Undergraduate degree
- Awards: 20% discount on tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: EU country (EEA excluded)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate or masters degree in any field at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer for masters or undergraduate programme at the University of Chichester
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home fees)
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship)
- Be commencing your studies in the 2022 academic year (September 2022 onwards)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For receiving this award, students will apply for an applicable course at the university, after that they will be eligible to send the application form will be sent to you via email if you are successful in receiving an offer.
- Supporting Documents: CV, statement of intent and writing samples, GRE GMAT or other test scores and reference letter should be submitted in a PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: Academic excellence over and above the criteria required for admission to the taught master’s course selected.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Language Requirement: The candidates should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational fund will give a discount of 10% of the total overseas fee each academic year of study to the successful candidates.