European Grant is intended to encourage international students to get higher education at the University of Canada West. The programme is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
The award is intended to provide tuition support for entering students who wish to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
Amazing opportunity for EU students offered by the University of Canada West.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, the University Canada West is a dynamic and respected independent university located in Vancouver, Canada. It provides top-quality education to students so that they can become future leaders.
Why would you like to study at the University Canada West? The university aims to create a diverse and challenging environment that helps students to become leaders in the business world. Here students will gain excellent teaching, flexibility, and facilities to keep them on track for academic success.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Canada West
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: MBA, Bachelor & Associate degree
- Award:$34800 – $69640
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU Students
- The award can be taken in the: Canada
- Eligible Countries: European countries
- Acceptable Course or Subject: MBA, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and Associate of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, applicants are required to hold their previous year degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this golden chance, candidates must enroll themselves in a specified MBA, Bachelor, and Associate degree program at the University of Canada West. The grant will be imposed automatically after successful enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The University of Canada West will offer financial aid of worth ranges from $34,800 – $69,640 for academically exceptional students who are in extreme financial need.