Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Switzerland, Schaffhausen Institute of Technology is announcing the SIT STAR funding for the session 2020/21. The educational award is available for international students.
The funding programme encourages highly motivated students who want to study Master, Dual degree, and Fast lane programmes in Switzerland.
Nice offer for international students to receive up to $2,000 for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Located in Switzerland, Schaffhausen Institute of Technology provides students with a direct link to the latest developments in the respective fields. SIT builds a unique ecosystem, where extremely passionate teams of scientists and practitioners tackle real industry-related problems.
Why study at Schaffhausen Institute of Technology? The institute offers a wide range of scholarships in cooperation with partner companies to support talented students in their education and future career.
- University or Organization: Schaffhausen Institute of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master, Dual degree & Fast lane programs
- Award: Tuition Waiver, Full and Partial Cost Coverage
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master degree program in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Dual degree programs, and Fast lane program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for MSc in computer science and software engineering program, students must either:
- Hold a bachelor in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system, or
- Hold a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering or equivalent granted by an academic institution acknowledged in the Swiss system, and
- Pass an interview with the master admission committee, who may admit students holding a bachelor in a discipline different from computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent with some education debt.
- For Dual degree programs, students must:
- Be admitted to the MSc CS-SE.
- Be admitted to the program of the partner institution according to the bilateral agreements.
- For Fast lane program, students must :
- Be admitted to the MSc CS-SE with no education debt.
- Pass an interview with the master admission committee.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to become part of this application , candidates must submit an online application for a Master’s degree, Dual degree, and Fast lane programs. After pre-registration, the university will send you an invitation to our Admissions Portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Schaffhausen Institute of Technology will offer the following benefits:
- Scholarships with full and partial cost coverage for the SIT master (please contact master-office-at-sit.org for additional information).
- SIT scholarship with full cost coverage for double degrees with CMU and NUS.
- Tuition waiver for students with an excellent GPA (Grade Point Average).
Application Deadline: The application deadline for Non-EU students is August 2, 2020, & for Swiss residents and EU students are September 1, 2020.