To exchange of expertise and knowledge between European urologists, the European Association of Urology (EAU) is delighted to offer the EUSP program to a highly talented group of brilliant students.
The need-based opportunities are open for full-time domestic and international students who will enrol in a nationally-recognized educational institution in Europe.
Great offer for students to get fund for study in Europe.
User Review( votes)
European Urological programme (EUSP) was established in 1992 as part of the European Association of Urology (EAU). The purpose of EUSP is to encourage clinical and experimental research throughout Europe.
Application Deadline: January 1st, May 1st, and September 1st.
- University or Organization: The European Association of Urology (EAU)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master, Bachelor, PhD Degree
- Award: €1000 to €15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The prize can be taken in Europe
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all nationalities are eligible for this program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant will be given for all degree course in any subject offered by the educational institution in Europe
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must be a full-time student enrolled in a nationally-recognized educational institution in Europe
- Applicants for the EUSP Scholarships must be urologists, urologists in training or urology associated basic scientists and all projects and/or visits must be conducted in a European institution outside the home country.
- Membership of the EAU is another condition for application. Further requirements can be found in the description of the different programs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must apply online and upload the required documents. Before starting your application must take admission at any European research institution in Europe.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants will be required to submit proof of acceptance to their college or university or a college transcript. Along with, must provide a curriculum vitae, copy of passport, letter of motivation, two letters of recommendation, and a detailed budget.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a minimum cumulative unweighted college GPA of 3.0.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent proficiency in English language to study in Europe.
The European Urological programme (EUSP) offers multiple academic achievement awards of €30,000 available for each accepted project proposal at a leading European research institution.