In partnership with African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (ARIPO) and Africa University, the WIPO Academy is providing a master’s degree program in an intellectual award by the Government of Japan.
The funding program aims to support highly motivated students proceeding to the master’s degree in an intellectual study. The plan is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
Established in 1992, Africa University is a private university of Zimbabwe. It offers several training programs for those interested students who want to make your careers in business development and management, marketing, finance, and administration.
Why at Africa University? AU provides a quality education within a Pan-African context through which persons can acquire general and professional knowledge and skills, grow in spiritual maturity, develop sound moral values, ethics and leadership qualities.
Application Deadline: Varies
- University or Organization: ARIPO, Africa University, and WIPO Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree in an intellectual study
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: African countries students
- The prize can be taken in Mutare, Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: African countries students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country,
- Students must be held a bachelor degree from a recognised university in any discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this educational award, students first have to take admission at Africa University. After being enrolled, they can complete the application form of the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you receive an offer to study at the university, then submit a transcript, university degree, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the previous necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking entrance, claimants need to check the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to show evidence of good proficiency in the English language. (TOEFL / CAE or an acceptable equivalent)
Every winning candidate will receive the following:
- Return ticket,
- Registration and tuition fees,
- Full board and lodging,
- Medical insurance.