Applications are currently open for the Postgraduate Merit Scholarships for the session 2021/2022. This funding program is administered by the National University of Ireland Galway.
The program is activated for all international students to help in their study and shape their future, who want to pursue a postgraduate study in Ireland.
This is a great opportunity for international students in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Ireland is a third-level teaching and research institution located in Ireland. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree program for the students.
Why study at the National University of Ireland? At NUI Galway, you will enjoy a truly unique student experience. Students will have many opportunities to experience different cultures, make new friends and network for the future.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: €2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Open to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No e-mail application is required – all students that have accepted their offer will automatically be considered for one of the awards and awards will be made to selected students based on merit.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a curriculum vitae, personal statement, transcripts, passport or birth certificate, evidence of English language competency.
- Admission Requirements: You should check entry requirements when you come to study at the National University of Ireland.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whose first language is not English, must present the English language score (IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE).
The program will provide a partial fee waiver of €2,000 to the winning candidates.