Are you searching for financial aid to fund your studies in Austria? If yes, then you can apply for the Excellence Award programme at the University of Salzburg for the academic year 2021-2022.
The bursary is available for Austrian students who are going to enrol in the doctoral degree programme at the university.
Hurry Up! Apply for this application programme and get financial assistance in Austria.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salzburg, established in 1622, also known as the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg, is an Austrian public university named after its founder, Prince-Archbishop Paris Lodron. It is the largest educational institution in Salzburg state and is divided into Catholic Theology, Law, Cultural and Social Sciences, Natural Sciences.
Why choose the University of Salzburg? With reliance and reverence towards all representatives and recognizing individual efficiency, the university wants to build an innovative and imaginative environment based on exceptional teaching and analysis, examine new things and put them to the tried and tested. Challenges are viewed as an opportunity – to obtain Salzburg, an internationally acknowledged university city.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Salzburg
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to €3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austria
- The award can be taken in Austria
- Eligible Countries: Austrian Citizens
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be holding Austrian citizenship or citizenship of a European Economic Area country or the equivalent of foreign and stateless persons;
- Graduation of study in the current academic year final examination completed;
- Compliance with the average duration of doctoral studies;
- Outstanding and best-appraised dissertation.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will be considered automatically for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the university guidelines.
The University of Salzburg will provide the award amount of up to €3,000 to the highly motivated students through the Award of Excellence.